Donkervoort Advanced Materials & Composites has rapidly become one of the most important and fastest developing departments within Donkervoort. For example, 95 percent of the bodywork of the current production model consists of this super strong and ultra-light material. EX-CORE was also developed by this department and has now also been applied to (production) issues of third parties.
Donkervoort Automobielen is looking for additional students (final year intermediate vocational or a hands-on final year bachelor) for this department, who will join and support the production team in the development of high-quality carbon components by composite prepreg technique. We are looking for interns with a hands-on mentality, preferably with some experience in the processing or production of polyester / carbon / composite materials.
Donkervoort Automobielen BV, Lelystad, Netherlands
At least 50 days, preferably 100 days or more
Education and training
- Graduate (final year of) vocational or Bachelor Studies in technical direction, such as mechanical engineering, aeronautics, aerospace engineering, with an affinity for materials research
- You already have some (hands-on) experience in manufacturing composite components
- You are interested in technology and innovation
- You are motivated and a go-getter
- You are available full time during your internship
- Automotive interest is a plus
If you are interested in this internship, we kindly ask you to send your letter of motivation, including your Curriculum Vitae, to;
Donkervoort Automobielen BV
Subject: Advanced Materials & Composites // Graduate (workshop)
Preferably by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Acquisition further to this vacancy is not appreciated.