Next internship opportunity
from January 2020
Donkervoort Advanced Materials & Composites has rapidly become one of the most important and fastest developing departments within Donkervoort. For example, 95 percent of the bodywork of the current production model consists of this super strong and ultra-light material. EX-CORE was also developed by this department and has now also been applied to (production) issues of third parties.
For this department, Donkervoort is looking for an enthusiastic Master’s student in the graduation phase, who, in collaboration with R & D, will be conducting research into new materials and techniques in the field of composites. The techniques developed in this department may be applied at a later stage, not only at Donkervoort but also at third parties.
The research consists of a combination of hands-on work in the test area and desk research work on the material.
Donkervoort Automobielen BV, Lelystad, Netherlands
100 days minimum
Education and training
– Final year of Masters degree in technical direction, such as mechanical engineering, aeronautics, aerospace engineering, with an affinity for materials research
– Some (hands-on) experience with composites in the broadest sense of the word has a strong preference
– You are interested in technology and innovation
– You are hands-on, self-motivated and a go-getter
– You are available full time during your internship
– Automotive interest is a plus
Please send your motivation letter with your CV (including passport photo) to:
Donkervoort Automobielen B.V.
Subject: Advanced Materials & Composites // Research assignment/Thesis (Master)
By email to [email protected]
Acquisition further to this vacancy is not appreciated.