In order to be able to produce even lighter and stronger carbon components, Donkervoort Automobielen developed its own patented carbon fibre technology Ex-Core in recent years.
Ex-Core Technologies, now an independent sister company of Donkervoort Automobielen and winner of the European Innovation Grant in High-Tech Materials and Advanced Manufacturing Technologies, succeeded where others failed. Ex-Core has revolutionised the production of carbon fibre with patented production technologies that can create extremely strong carbon fibre products in the most complex shapes. And on top of that, the technology it is fast, cost-efficient and environmentally friendly.
Donkervoort originally developed Ex-Core for its own use but has acquired (potential) customers from other industries, such as yacht builders, motorsport, bicycles, specialist sports and even drones.
Due to this growing demand, we are urgently looking for a hands-on and driven Production Assistant Ex-Core.
Your activities will mainly focus on engineering-related work at a CAD station. A direct link from the screen to reality, in short the use in Donkervoort production, is of great importance.
In addition, you support Donkervoort Production Engineering by adjusting and improving both components and tools that are used during the Ex-Core production process.
You may also be asked to step into other projects or work according to your and our growth and/or changes.
This is a full-time position.
Why is this role important to us?
Ex-Core is a leader in producing revolutionary strong and lightweight carbon components. We know that, Donkervoort drivers know that, but so do a large number of interested parties from other industries.
The carbon components are the proven example of our patented technology. And it is up to you to make these components. And to come up with suggestions for improvement. As part of a start-up, within a proven solid family business.
Your work is part of revolutionary developments and changes in various industries, and that is extremely valuable to us!
What we ask from you
- A bachelor’s degree, in e.g. Technical Business (possibly automotive-oriented).
- Relevant experience, preferably in a comparable environment, is preferred.
- Any knowledge of CAD is very welcome.
- Excellent command of Dutch and(or) English, both written and verbal.
- A strong interest in both automotive and engineering and innovation.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and with a diverse range of personalities.
- Able to work independently as well as in teamwork.
- You are enterprising and full of energy and fit our (relatively young) team.
- In possession of driving license B and preferably residence within a radius of 60 km from Lelystad.
Does this sound like you? Then we are looking for you!
If you get excited about this position and you meet the necessary requirements, we want to hear from you!
Please apply by sending your resume and cover letter to [email protected] and state “Production Assistant Ex-Core’ in the subject line. Please also inform us of your salary expectations and availability for employment.
Acquisition further to this vacancy is not appreciated.