Donkervoort is growing; the pressure is high to continue this success. The literally and figuratively fast automotive world requires a continuous stream of new and innovative models and upgrades. A great deal of (new) design is on the agenda for Donkervoort for the coming years. Donkervoort Design & Styling therefore asks for enthusiastic designers, with Donkervoort DNA, who can further support and add to the department.
We are therefore looking for an inspired and motivated (final year) student who ‘understands’ Donkervoort. After successful completion of the (graduation) internship or assignment, we are open to examining the possibilities for a permanent appointment in the Donkervoort Design & Styling team.
Donkervoort Automobielen BV, Lelystad, Netherlands
100 days minimum
Education and training
– You are (almost) in possession of a Master in Industrial Design or similar
– Preferably you also have a mechanical engineering or similar technical background
– You have a strong interest in automotive
– You are interested in technology and innovation
– You have proven design experience in the form of a portfolio
– You have experience in manufacturing (scale) models
– You have excellent drawing/sketching skills
– You have experience in working with design software, both 2D and 3D
– You are able to communicate well with internal and external team members
– You can work well independently, but also in a team
– You are in command of at least English or German (written and spoken)
– You are available fulltime
– You are in possession of driving license B
In addition, we are simply looking for the right person. You can work independently, are flexible and like to get your hands dirty (both literally and figuratively). You take initiative and are energetic and fit into our (relatively young) team. And of course you have an affinity with our product!
If you are interested in this position, we kindly ask you to send us :
– your letter of application
– your CV
– your portfolio
– your idea of the next Donkervoort model (your future Donkervoort)
Donkervoort Automobielen B.V.
Ref. Design & Styling // Graduate (Master)
Preferably by email to [email protected]
Acquisition further to this vacancy is not appreciated.