Junior Digital Manager with a passion for cars
Donkervoort constructs pure, super-fast and ultra-light sports cars that are built by hand, according to the wishes of the customer. What makes a Donkervoort special is the absence of electronics. Going against the flow. Or, better still: No Compromise – not when it comes to a true driving experience. A philosophy that we promote with appealing activities for our customers, such as driving tours to beautiful destinations, driving training courses and track days on well-known European circuits. Exclusively for the members of the ‘Donkervoort family’.
In order to digitally spread the word about the continuing growth of Donkervoort and to facilitate this growth, we are looking for a Junior Digital Marketing Manager with experience in content management systems, online marketing, web editing and content creation in both text and images. You will be responsible for the comprehensive management of donkervoort.com, the webshop, our online marketing activities, e-mail and social media. In this position, you are a member of our Marketing and Sales team.
No two days are alike
When you arrive at the office in the morning, before the day’s work meeting, you take a quick look at our webshop orders. After that, you attend the meeting, well-prepared, of course, and discuss all of the developments and results related to our brand’s marketing activities – SEO, SEA, Social, content and e-mail marketing.
After the work meeting, you turn your attention to the social media calendar for the current quarter. Which messages shall we boost? How will we measure the success of this? These are the challenges associated with your job.
In the afternoon, you send out the newsletter to our members announcing the driving tours for the summer of 2020. The goal, of course, is to make as many members as possible enthusiastic and to welcome them to join us. Can you see yourself performing the work described above? As an online marketing talent, are you the right strategist to further increase Donkervoort’s online presence? Then read on!
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree (HBO-Higher Professional Education) level of working and thinking
- Demonstrable work experience as an online marketer is a plus
- In addition to this, you also have a serious passion for cars and mechanics. And, you are highly analytical and do not easily back away from a challenge.
- General knowledge of SEO/SEA
- Social media holds no secrets for you
- Creative/professional both orally and in writing, in English and in Dutch
- You read and write with the CMS and other software (still to be determined for the future)
- You have technical knowledge and insight in the area of digital marketing (external tools, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager & other software)
- Basis design skills in Adobe are a plus
What do we have to offer you?
Well, a very nice job in a very nice team! Your salary is competitive and does not depend on age or educational background, because it is your experience that is important. Even more important is your personality. Hire for DNA, not for MBA.
Are you just as dynamic and unique as our sports cars?
Does the job above excite you, and do you fulfil our requirements? Then, we would love to hear from you! Send your CV and a covering letter to [email protected] with ‘Junior Digital Manager’ in the subject line. In addition, inform us about your salary expectations and availability.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.