In our almost 45 years of existence, some 1,500 Donkervoorts have left the factory. Each built by hand and to the individual wishes of its new owner. This makes each car unique and just that bit different from its predecessor or successor.
Approximately 95 percent of all Donkervoorts are still driving around and the majority of our cars are welcomed back annually at Maintenance & Service. In recent years, we have also seen an enormous increase in both the popularity and the value of Donkervoort Classics. This is reflected in the growth of our Classics department, where we have been able to carry out many beautiful restoration projects according to “Donkervoort standards”.
For the expansion of this department, we are looking for an energetic and motivated Maintenance and Restoration Mechanic. As a Donkervoort restorer and mechanic, you will be responsible for the maintenance, extensive restorations and repairs of our cars (models from 1978 to the present). In addition, you will contribute to the preparation of cars for racing (or track days). Delivering quality and service are your top priority. For this, you have access to an extensive workshop with all facilities and new tools.
We offer an exciting and varied job with good development opportunities with a prestigious sports car manufacturer. You will work in a small and motivated team, where every employee counts.
It is a full-time position. Salary in accordance with Collective Labour Agreement (CAO).
What we ask of you
- Completed motor vehicle technical education or extensive hobby wrenching experience.
- Relevant experience in an (automotive) workshop, preferably in a similar (sports car) environment.
- Good command of Dutch and/or English.
- Eye for detail and problem solving skills.
- You are full of energy, can think “out of the box” and fit in our (relatively young) team.
- In possession of a driving licence B.
- And of course you have a strong affinity for and knowledge about cars and our brand!
Does this sound like a good running engine to your ears?
If the above position makes you enthusiastic and if you meet the requirements set, then we would like to hear from you!
Send your CV and motivation letter to [email protected], stating ‘Maintenance and Restoration Mechanic’ in the subject line. Please also inform us of your salary expectations and availability.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.