Elegance meets performance
Donkervoort D8 270RS 2007
The Donkervoort D8 270RS was the pinnacle of the D8 Audi range, and was developed as an homage to the car that destroyed the production-car lap record on the Nürburgring Nordschleife in 2006.
The Donkervoort D8 270RS was the most powerful and the best performing Audi-powered D8 model, and this is limited edition number 21 of the 25 that were built.
This dark blue beauty is equipped with the GT4 upgrade, among many other options. With its playful temperament, the 270RS can hold its own for absolute driving pleasure with any other Donkervoort, even the most modern D8 GTO variants.
This 270RS represents a rare opportunity to acquire a very important piece of Donkervoort history.
The car comes with a one year factory warranty and a certificate of authenticity.
Nothing was left to chance with the specification of this beautiful D8. The Mauritius Blue metallic colour combined with the cognac leather interior to give it an elegant style.
To complete the picture, the trunk cover, the doors and the carpets are also in dark blue.
- ModelDonkervoort D8 270 (RS)
- Mileage60.500 km
- Year of registration2007
- Country of registrationThe Netherlands
- Number of previous owners2
- Full service historyYes
- Warranty1 year factory warranty
- EngineAudi 1.8l Turbo Intercooler 20V E-Gas | Dry sump
- Max power270 hp | GT4 upgrade
- TransmissionT5 5-speed manual
- SuspensionWP performance | 4 way adjustable
- Body colourBMW Mauritius Blue
- Roof, doors and tonneauDark blue
- SeatsCognac leather
- UpholsteryCognac leather with blue stitching | Dark blue carpet
- Seatbelts6-point harnesses
- DashboardExposed carbon with white meters and Stack
- Steering wheelMountney in black leather
- Brake balanceYes
- Control systemsNo
- Seatbelts6 point Luke harnesses
- ExtraAlarm system
Checked on 175 aspects
The car has had two owners from new and has only been driven on the road - never the track. The car has been maintained at the Donkervoort factory and is in excellent technical and visual condition.
Over the last years the 270RS has become a real collectors item, and because of that, it is very rare to find one for sale.