Not a green car - Art Piece
Donkervoort D8 GTO-JD70 BNCE - 2020
Bare Naked Carbon Donkervoort cars are unique in every aspect. Just like a painting from a master, each of them is a one-off, and can be considered art by those who understand what this object represents.
This is much more than a car, it is a masterpiece, a display of craftsmanship and elegance. Diminishing it to just its on-road performance or ecological value would short-sell what a beautiful object is. It’s a real piece of art!
This GTO JD70 is the kind of thing you spend hours looking at and still find subtleties to wonder about. This car has been made completely to measure for its current owner and nothing has been left to chance. Every piece of it has been thoroughly thought through, and designed to fit perfectly with the aim of this car.
The tunnel, the gearknob, the headlight covers, the rims, everything that could be made of carbon-fibre, is made of carbon-fibre. But that was not enough. To make it perfect, we combined matte and gloss carbon-fibre as well as hypercar carbon on some body panels.
The greatest part about this piece of art is that you can do more with it than just staring at it. It also drives, and very, very fast, because the JD70 was the world’s first 2G supercar!
The car is equipped with a differential cooling system, and servo steering among many other options.
The car comes with a Donkervoort Certificate of Authenticity and a full year of manufacturer warranty.
The interior of this JD70 is unique, combining a dark green, very fine leather with gold stitching. The diamond pattern can be found on the seats but also on the side panels decorations.
This JD70 comes with both standard and bespoke racing driver’s seats.
- ModelDonkervoort D8 GTO-JD70
- Mileage7.750 km
- Year of registration2020
- Country of registrationThe Netherlands
- Number of previous owners1
- Full service historyYes
- WarrantyOne year factory warranty
- EngineAudi 2.5l TFSI Turbo
- Max power415 hp
- TransmissionTremec 5-speed manual
- DifferentialPerformance Limited Slip Differential with cooling system
- BrakesPerformance (6-piston system)
- SuspensionPerformance with adjustable stabilisation and 4-way ARC-schocks
- Body colourBNCE INK Green
- RimsMat exposed carbon
- Roll barBlack
- MirrorsStandard, in body colour
- SeatsDark green fine leather with gold stitching
- UpholsteryDark green fine leather with gold stitching - Diamond pattern
- Seatbelts6-point harnesses
- DashboardVisible carbon dashboard with AIM MXS Pista display
- Steering wheelBespoke Momo steering wheel with Quick Release
- Brake balanceYes
- Control systemsAdjustable traction control - Race ABS
- Seatbelts6 point harnesses
- ExtraBilster Berg chassis - Poncho
- Wind package with windschott
Checked on 175 aspects
This JD70 has been used by the owner as it was intended to be - as a driving piece of art. That also means that the car received the attention it deserved. It is in excellent technical and aesthetic condition.
With the extensive list of options fitted on the car, the new owner will have one of the most complete GTOs in existence.