One last chance
Donkervoort D8 GTO-JD70 2020
The Donkervoort GTO era will end in 2022, and this is a unique opportunity to own the ultimate expression of the world’s greatest lightweight supercar.
Barely run in, this perfectly new GTO-JD70 is number 5 of 70 and has driven only 1.900 km.
Fully specified with an impressive array of options, and finished in this stunning colour, the car had a list price of €261.000, including VAT.
The D8 GTO-JD70 has every major option, including innovative new ones like the adjustable servo steering, the Bilster Berg chassis, the wind deflector, the differential-cooling system and many more.
The GTO series has long been sold out, so this car is a unique opportunity to acquire an as-new Donkervoort without waiting for it to be hand built.
The car comes with a Donkervoort Certificate of Authenticity and a full year of manufacturer warranty.
If you’re going to form an unshakeable bond with your JD70, you’d better be comfortable.
Alcantara is the perfect choice to match the sporty interior of the JD70. This sober interior is highlighted with orange stitching to proudly remind the origin of the car!
- ModelDonkervoort D8 GTO-JD70
- Mileage1.900 km
- Year of registration2020
- Country of registrationThe Netherlands
- Number of previous owners1
- Full service historyYes
- WarrantyOne year factory warranty
- EngineAudi 2.5l TFSI Turbo
- Max power415 hp
- TransmissionTremec 5-speed manual
- DifferentialPerformance Limited Slip Differential with cooling system
- BrakesPerformance (6-piston system)
- SuspensionPerformance with adjustable stabilisation and 4-way ARC-schocks
- Body colourDonkervoort Anniversary Green
- Roll barBlack
- MirrorsStandard, in body colour
- SeatsBlack Alcantara with orange stitching
- UpholsteryBlack Alcantara with orange stitching
- Seatbelts6-point harnesses
- DashboardVisible carbon dashboard with AIM MXS Pista display
- Steering wheelBlack Momo steering wheel with Quick Release
- Brake balanceYes
- Control systemsAdjustable traction control
- Seatbelts6 point harnesses
- ExtraBilster Berg chassis
- Wind package with windschott
Checked on 175 aspects
This car is virtually perfect! Just what you would expect from a new car.