Donkervoort D8 Zetec 1996
The Donkervoort D8 Zetec is the only D8 model to ever use a naturally aspirated engine, and it’s high-pitched engine sound is a real delight for enthusiasts.
This D8 Zetec, with its long wings, is an absolute rarity. Only a few D8 Zetec models present this key design element of the early years of Donkervoort.
The combination of the British Racing Green paint with the off-white interior gives lends it a classy air. A real understatement for the sheer performance of the car.
The high-revving Ford Zetec engine offers a very usable power range and never fails to flatter the ears. This D8 Zetec was originally fitted with a performance version of the engine.
This example is in outstanding optical and technical condition and is delivered with a certificate of Authenticity.
It is no secret that the interior color that works best on a British Racing Green exterior is beige.
This D8 Zetec perfectly illustrates this combination that is found on the most beautiful cars in the world.
The rare sports seats with the independent headrests are a great match for the classic look of car while giving all the support you need for dynamic driving.
- ModelDonkervoort D8 Zetec
- Mileage83.600 km
- Year of registration1997
- Country of registrationThe Netherlands
- Full service historyNo
- Warranty6 months factory warranty
- EngineFord 2.0l Zetec NA
- Max power160 hp
- TransmissionFord T9 5 speed manual gearbox
- BrakesStandard disc brakes
- SuspensionKoni shock absorbers
- Body colourBritish Racing Green
- Roof, doors and tonneauDark green
- SeatsOff-white leather with dark green piping
- UpholsteryOff-white leather with dark green piping
- DashboardOff-white leather
- Steering wheelDark green leather Mountney steering wheel
- Seatbelts3-point seatbelts
- ExtraAlarm system - 12V plug
Checked on 175 aspects
What makes this car really unique is the engine. The car is equipped with a 2.0l performance version of the FORD Zetec engine.
The long cycle wings are an extremely rare feature on Donkervoort cars after the S8AT.
This car is a driving oxymoron perfectly combining a classic style with high performances!