Donkervoort continually looks for ways to further improve and perfect its cars. The current D8 GTO-40 is no exception. One of the fields we will be looking for improvements in is aerodynamics.
For the above mentioned reasons, we are looking for an intern / graduate, who will, with the aid of and supported by the Design & Engineering team, conduct research on the extent in which aerodynamics of the current production model (the D8 GTO-40) and/or future Donkervoort models could be improved or designed. We are therefore looking for someone who’s research will make a useful contribution for the future.
Education and training :
– You follow a technical education at Bachelor/Master level, in the direction of Industrial Product Development, Product Design Engineering, or similar. Relevant experience in the field of Aerodynamics (such as a minor or specialization for example) is more important than what education you are following.
– You have experience in working with CAD design and Simulations
– You are able to build a bridge between theory and practice
– You have automotive background and interests
– You have an eye for detail
– You are proactive
– You are creative and can work independently
– You speak English
– You are available full time for a minimum period of five months
– You are in possession of driving license B
But the main thing is that we are looking for the most suitable candidate, one who fits our (relatively young) team. It is very important that you possess good communicative, organizational, creative and social skills. In addition, we expect your enthusiasm and commitment. And of course you have an affinity with our product!
Are you interested in this internship?
If you are interested in this internship, we kindly ask you to send your application, including your Curriculum Vitae, to;
Donkervoort Automobielen B.V.
Subject: Intern/Graduate: Aerodynamics
Preferably by email to [email protected]