The literally and figuratively fast automotive world requires a continuous stream of new models, innovations and upgrades. Even a a relatively “small player”, we still have to meet this increasing demand and the Design & Engineering department therefore has an overflowing agenda with short and long-term projects. To supplement and support, we are therefore immediately looking for an inspired and enthusiastic manufacturing engineer with Donkervoort DNA who “understands” Donkervoort.
Your function consists, among other things, of keeping all parameters up-to-date for production and work preparation. You are responsible for translating 3D designs into 2D production drawings. You also maintain contact with suppliers; from the entire quotation process, to checking supplied drawings for completeness and feasibility, to ensuring prompt and correct delivery.
You determine tolerances and material choices in consultation with your colleagues. If necessary, you also assist in the activities of the development team.
We offer a unique and varied job with good development opportunities at a world-famous sports car manufacturer. You work with a small and motivated team, in which every employee counts.
This is a full-time position. Salary in accordance with Collective Labor Agreement (CAO).
What we ask from you
- You are able to communicate well with internal and external stakeholders
- You master the English language
- You are available full time
- You are in possession of a B driving license
- You have hands-on experience with cars in the broadest sense (racing, restoration, maintenance, tuning, construction etc.)
- In addition, we are mainly looking for the right person; you can work independently, you are flexible and you like to approach. You are entrepreneurial and full of energy and fit in with our (relatively young) team.
And of course you have a strong affinity for and knowledge about cars and our brand!
Education and training
- Bachelor working and thinking level, preferably Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering or Technical Business Administration
- Experience with Solidworks
- Experience with ERP software is required
- Able to initiate and implement improvement proposals independently
- Being able to work accurately and in a structured manner, good at prioritizing
- Flexible attitude and eye for the whole
Are you as dynamic and unique as our sports cars? Then we are looking for you!
If you become enthusiastic about the above job opening and you meet the requirements, then we would love to hear from you!
Send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] and mention “Manufacturing Engineer” in the subject line. In addition, inform us about your salary expectations and availability.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.