Donkervoort Advanced Materials & Composites has rapidly become one of the most important and fastest developing departments within Donkervoort. For example, 95 percent of the bodywork of the current production model consists of this super strong and ultra-light material. EX-CORE was also developed by this department and has now also been applied to (production) issues of third parties.
Donkervoort Automobielen is looking for additional interns of this innovative department, who will support the production team in the production of high-quality carbon components by composite prepreg technique.
You will also take part in the development process of ultra light constructions and (partly) ensure that the set production goals are achieved. We are therefore looking for interns with a hands-on mentality, preferably with some experience in the production of carbon and / or polyester composite components.
Donkervoort Automobielen BV, Lelystad, Netherlands
At least 50 days, preferably 100 days or more
Education and training
- 3rd or 4th year vocational training or Bachelor Studies in technical direction, such as mechanical engineering, aeronautics, aerospace engineering, with an affinity for materials research
- You already have some (hands-on) experience in manufacturing composite components
- You are interested in technology and innovation
- You are motivated and a go-getter
- You are available full time during your internship
- Automotive interest is a plus
If you are interested in this internship, we kindly ask you to send your letter of motivation, including your Curriculum Vitae, to;
Donkervoort Automobielen BV
Subject: Advanced Materials & Composites // Intern
Preferably by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Acquisition further to this vacancy is not appreciated.